Tuesday, May 27, 2008

And So it begins. .....

Hello Family and friends :)

Well, here it is, as promised, my thoughts on my huge trip to Alaska and then California. And I will endeavour to share pretty much every magical moment of it with you. I will try to fill you in daily so you are not left guessing - internet connection dependent I guess.
I started early and unlike every single travel journal I've ever written, I promise to actually write something on the last day. Nothing annoys me more than the fact that I have never to this day written anything on the last day of my trips.
I'll also add some video and photos if I can manage it ;)

ok.... here it comes, jump on board the 'Lisa train' and feel free to participate with comments, I'd love to hear what you think.

Love Lisa. x

No comments: